Please Help Sponsor Our Events!
We give 100% to local charity. There are no membership dues. We are initially relying on the generosity of our founders to sponsor website costs, office supplies, etc. We would greatly appreciate any amount of funding for items such as these. If you or your business would like to help us with these costs, we would be extremely grateful!
Other Ways Your Can Help
If you are a media outlet, you could help us spread the word about 100 Men Who Care Los Alamos. If you have meeting space and parking, you could provide space for our quarterly meetings.
Join our corporate matching program by matching the donations of our members. You can match one member, our entire membership, or somewhere in between, as you wish. If your staff are already members, you could consider matching their donations.
We Thank You!
Corporate sponsors will be thanked and mentioned at our meetings and posted on our website and any future social media pages. And we will mention sponsors in our communications with media outlets including radio interviews.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor of 100+ Men Who Care Los Alamos please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These items are needed for our quarterly meetings. Please email to email@example.com if you wish to be a sponsor. Your support is appreciated!
• Gift cards (for printing / office supplies such as pens and lanyards for name tags)
• Sponsor for food or beverage at meetings
• Sponsor for Chapter logo gear we can sell to help support operations (beer glasses, coffee mugs, tumblers, t-shirts, etc.). Co-branding can be considered.
• Venue for future meetings
• Gift cards and gifts as meeting door prizes